EHR.Network powers India’s first
only standards compliant Ayurveda EHR
AyushEHR is a provider of cloud-based EHR software for alternative medicines through Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy practices.
AyushEHR wanted to build an Electronic Health Record (EHR) system for Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy practices that can be used to store and access clinical data to foster better and digitized care leading to easy and continuous effectiveness tracking.
AyushEHR solution helps Ayurveda Service Providers (ASP) plan and prepare to treat their patients, care for them and to connect with them post treatment.To effectively care for patients, AYUSH centres have to collect the medical history of their patients prior to their check-in to the centre.
Using the collected data, the ASPs can plan the treatment and care protocol and prepare a therapy agenda that is personalized for the individual.
EHR.Network’s open data platform was deployed as a centralized data creation and storage system. It also enables treatment planning with ASP specific treatment masters, workflow and task management for effective and efficient deployment of therapy professionals. Further the platform helps collect Patient feedback and allows information to be shared with the patient, helping in the communication of the scope of treatment and any preparations required to be done by the patient.
- Authentication, Authorization and Access control
- Demographics’ Service
- EHR that follows openEHR standards
- Task Management
- Access Gateway for authorization checks and multi-service flows
- Terminology service that provides APIs for AyushEHR UI to code clinical information using SNOMED-CT and LOINC during data creation
- Access to all patient data in one place in real time
- Reduced Patient Health Records’ fragmentation by creating Unique User IDs for patients using Person registry
- Streamlined patient flow and care process management for in-patient Ayurveda treatment
- Ability to provide personalized care for repeat patients based on the previous treatment history
- Ability to manage health history that spans an integrative care paradigm involving multiple care practices – Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy & Allopathy
- Coding of clinical data using international and AYUSH specific terminologies
- Documentation of treatment plans and outcomes