Last Modified: December 10, 2020
Healthelife Ventures LLP and its affiliates (collectively, “Healthelife”, “we”, “us”) is a global organization offering services used by developers and testers to deliver high quality software and applications. We offer services for the development of clinical applications across desktop, web, mobile, Internet of things devices, and cloud platforms (“Services”).
1. Information we may collect & from whom
We may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers, which includes name; address (including billing and shipping address); telephone number; email address; fax number; screen name; user ID and password; IP address or MAC address;
- Commercial information, which includes payment or financial information;
- Information relating to Internet activity or other electronic network activity, which includes operating system type and version; web server type and version; database type and version; cookie information; device information; browsing activities, and platform or mobile application use data; referring domain; destination domain and destination path; performance, security, software configuration and availability of our software on your servers and network; website user statistics and website and portal use and viewing activity records; communication preferences
- Educational information, which includes your education history; grades
- Professional information, such as employer or organizational affiliation for a customer or partner; the contents of your resume;
- Geolocation data, which includes geographic information derived from a customer’s IP address or MAC address; latitudinal and longitudinal data
- Audio, electronic, or visual information, which includes screen sharing views; any data in any files uploaded, emailed or otherwise provided by customers;
- Characteristics of protected classifications, such as financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date), and other; and
- Other information, including the contents of your communications with us, whether via email, social media, telephone or otherwise., and inferences we may make from other personal information we collect
We collect personal information from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from You. For example, (i) if you visit our websites, respond to a survey, participate in a telephone interaction, fill out a registration form or otherwise agree to use our software (ii) if you fill out a form or communicate with us through one of our websites to receive information about our business to business services or to schedule a demonstration of our online, media, marketing, or data services products or programs, and (iii) if you expressed interest in being contacted by us at a trade show in which we participated or hosted.
- Directly from our customers or their agents. For example, from documents or files that our customers provide to us including, but not limited to, suppression lists/do not call lists and IP addresses corresponding to individuals who have either opted-out of Client communications or who have visited customer’s websites, or related to the products or services our customers are purchasing from us.
- Indirectly from our customers or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our customers in the course of providing services to them.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our websites. For example, from observing your actions on our websites or through your submission of an online form requesting a demonstration or walkthrough for one of our products or services.
- From Third Parties that contract with us or interact with us in connection with the services we perform. For example, from (i) vendors and partners that help us to build contact lists, supplement or update your information in our database, or confirm/verify our records and information are accurate and up to date, (ii) third parties that may contact you, on our behalf, to provide you relevant content and/or to become a member, or (iii) third parties (including, other B2B contact providers) that integrate their services with ours or provide us access to their services
- Mobile Devices. When you use your mobile device to interact with us or use the Services, we may receive information about your mobile device, including, as noted above, a unique identifier for your device. We and our service providers and third parties we collaborate with, including ad networks, may use cross-device/cross-context tracking. For example, you might use multiple browsers on a single device, or use various devices (such as desktops, smartphones, and tablets), which can result in your having multiple accounts or profiles across these various contexts and devices. Cross-device/cross-context technology may be used to connect these various accounts or profiles and the corresponding data from the different contexts and devices.
2. Use of information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may use personal information collected in connection with our Services, including:
- To operate the Healthelife Products and Services and provide support for business functions;
- To fulfill customer requests, such as to create a Healthelife Products and Services account or complete customer purchases.;
- To protect against criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
- To send customers information regarding the Healthelife Products and Services and issues specifically affecting Healthelife Products and Services.;
- To respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback provided to us.;
- To support and personalize our Services, websites, mobile services, and advertising.;
- To protect the security and integrity of our Services, content, and our business.;
- To provide customer support.;
- For benchmarking, data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Healthelife Products and Services, facilitating product, software and applications development, improving our services, conducting research, analysis, studies or surveys, identifying usage trends, as well as for other analytics purposes.;
- To meet our contractual requirements;
- To comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements and our policies;
- To communicate with our customers; to inform customers and users of products, programs, services and promotions;
- To market, advertise, and provide our Services; and
- For any other lawful purpose for which the information is collected.
Aggregated and Anonymized Personal Information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may use, process, transfer, and store data about individuals and customers or partners in an anonymous (or pseudonymous) and aggregated manner. We may combine such aggregated personal information with other information, collected online and offline, including information from third party sources. We may also use information in other ways with consent or as permitted by applicable law. for benchmarking, analytics, A/B testing, metrics, research, reporting, machine learning and other business purposes, as permitted by applicable law.
3. Sharing of information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Healthelife may share and disclose information, including personal information, as set forth below:
- Customers. We may share personal information with our customers and their service providers and other platforms that may assist those customers.
- Affiliates and Agents. We may share personal information with our affiliates or any business partners or agents acting on our behalf.
- Service Providers. We may share personal information with our service providers, agents, vendors and other third parties we use to support and advertise the Healthelife Services and our business. We share personal information with such third parties to provide services to us.
- Advertising and Marketing. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may share personal information with third parties for marketing, advertising, promotions, contests, or other similar purposes.
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures. We may share, disclose or transfer personal information to a buyer, investor, new affiliate, or other successor in the event Healthelife, or any affiliate, portion, group or business unit thereof, undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, consolidation, reorganization, divestiture, liquidation or dissolution (including bankruptcy), or a sale or other transfer of all or a portion of any assets of Healthelife or any affiliates or during steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g., negotiations and due diligence).
- Law Enforcement and National Security. We may share personal information with legal, governmental, or judicial authorities, as instructed or required by those authorities or applicable laws, or to comply with any law or directive, judicial or administrative order, legal process or investigation, warrant, subpoena, government request, regulatory request, law enforcement or national security investigation, or as otherwise required or authorized by law.
- Protection of Rights, Property or Safety. We may also share personal information if, in our sole discretion, we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of any person, or to protect against fraud or other illegal activity.
Healthelife may also disclose personal information for other purposes or to other third parties when an individual has consented to or requested such disclosure, or where a customer has obtained permission from such individual, or where such disclosure is otherwise legally permitted for legitimate business purposes, and, for customer data, with such customer’s authorization or otherwise in accordance with Healthelife’s agreement with such customer and pursuant to applicable law.
We may use the following types of cookies and similar technologies:
- Strictly necessary cookies required for the operation of the Healthelife Products and Services. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
- Analytical/performance cookies that collect information about how you use the Healthelife Products and Services. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works. These cookies are sometimes placed by third party providers of web traffic analysis services.
- Functionality cookies that remember choices you make and recognize you when you return. This enables us to personalize our content, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies that collect information about your browsing habits such as the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests, and, if we enable advertising, to make advertising more relevant to you, as well as to limit the number of times you see an ad. These cookies are usually placed by third-party advertising networks. They remember the other websites that you visit and this information is shared with third-party organizations, for example, advertisers.
Most internet browsers accept cookies by default. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to reject all or some cookies. The help and support area on your internet browser should have instructions on how to block or delete cookies. Some web browsers (including some mobile web browsers) provide settings that allow you to control or reject cookies or to alert you to when a cookie is placed on your computer, tablet or mobile device. Although you are not required to accept cookies, if you block or reject them, you may not have access to all of the features available through the Healthelife Products and Services.
For more information, visit the help page for your web browser or see http://www.allaboutcookies.org or visit www.youronlinechoices.com which has further information about behavioral advertising and online privacy.
We may use third party analytics such as Google Analytics or similar analytics services. For information on how Google processes and collects your information regarding Google Analytics and how you can opt-out, please see https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. Choices & opt-out
If you would like to stop receiving newsletters or other marketing or promotional messages, notifications, or updates, you may do so by following the unsubscribe instructions that appear in these e-mail communications or by mail to #9/1, 4th Cross, 19th Main, 1st ‘N’ Block, Rajaji nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India – 560010, to opt-out of direct marketing. Please be advised that you may not be able to opt-out of receiving certain service or transactional messages from us, including legal notices.
Please note that if you do not provide consent, if you withdraw your consent or object to processing, or if you choose not to provide certain personal information, we may be unable to provide some or all of the services to you.
6. Third party sites
7. Data security
We implement technical and organizational security measures designed to secure and protect personal information. Please note, however, we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the storage and transmission of personal information.
8. Questions, complaints & disputes
#9/1, 4th Cross, 19th Main, 1st ‘N’ Block
Rajaji nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India – 560010